SQL SERVER SUPPORT

R.B.V 100 Reputation points
2023-09-26T00:03:22.7533333+00:00

How can I get sql server support from microsoft?

SQL Server Integration Services
SQL Server | Other
SQL Server | Other

Additional SQL Server features and topics not covered by specific categories

0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
ZoeHui-MSFT 41,551 Reputation points
2023-09-26T01:16:32.79+00:00

Hi @R.B.V,

If you have paid for SQL Server, you may open a ticket to Microsoft support and the engineers will help to resolve the issue.

Services Hub (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Zoe Hui


If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

2 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Tejesh Gour 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-30T15:02:12.94+00:00

    I am not able to install SQL server 2025
    I am not able to find “Program Install and Uninstall troubleshoot"
    -Programs and Features has no SQL Server entries
    . Windows still has hidden installer records, though; my PowerShell check found SQL Server 2022 and 2025 Engine and shared-component registrations. They won’t appear in that list. How I can see and remove? I am not able to remove from SQL server execution program. Please help and support.
    My Laptop: Asus TUF GAMING A15

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Olaf Helper 47,621 Reputation points
    2023-09-26T04:36:45.6266667+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.